Organic chemistry, Polymer chemistry
Project entitled "Synthesis and evaluation of 198Au-based nanoparticulate system for targeted radiotherapy of breast cancer" funded by DAE- BRNS
1) Internal Board of Studies Member (Chemistry) 2) Deputy Superintendent of QC-3 Girls Hostel, KIIT
Awards & Honours
1) Senior Research Fellowship from CSIR, Govt. of India. 2) Dr. D. S. Kotari postdoctoral fellowship from UGC, Govt. of India
Life Member of ISCA, Orissa chemical society, Microscope Society of India (MSI), Indian association of nuclear chemists and allied scientists (IANCAS)
1. Sahu, G., Das, M., Yadav, M. , Sahoo, B. P. & Tripathy, J. (2020). Dielectric Relaxation Behavior of Silver Nanoparticles and Graphene Oxide Embedded Poly (vinyl alcohol) Nanocomposite Film: An Effect of Ionic Liquid and Temperature. Polymers , 12(2020), 374.
2. Radhakrishnan, K., Tripathy, J., Datey, A., Chakravortty, D. & Raichur A. M. (2015). Mesoporous silica–chondroitin sulphate hybrid nanoparticles for targeted and bio-responsive drug delivery. New Journal of Chemistry , 39(2015), 1754-1760.
3. Radhakrishnan, K.,‡ Tripathy, J., ‡ , Gnanadhas, D P., Chakravortty, D. & Raichur A. M. (2014). Dual enzyme responsive and targeted nanocapsules for intracellular delivery of anticancer agents. RSC Advances , 4(2014), 45961 ‡ Both authors contributed equally
4 . Radhakrishnan, K.,‡ Tripathy, J.‡ & Raichur A. M. (2013). Dual enzyme responsive microcapsules simulating an ""OR"" logic gate for biologically triggered drug delivery applications. Chemcomm, 4(2013), 5390-5392 ‡ Both authors contributed equally
5. Tripathy, J. & Raichur A. M. (2013). Designing Carboxy methyl cellulose Based Layer-by-Layer Capsules as a Carrier for protein Delivery. Colloids and surfaces: Biointerfaces. 101(2013), 487
6. Tripathy, J. & Raichur A. M. (2013). LbL coated microcapsules as systems for encapsulation of optical brightening agent. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 127(2013),1609-1614.
7. Tripathy, J. , Mishra, D. K., Yadav,M. Sand, A. & Behari ,Kunj. (2010). Synthesis, Characterization and applications of graft copolymer (Chitosan-g- N,Ndimethylacrylamide. Carbohydrate Polymers 79(1) (2010), 40-46.
8 . Tripathy, J. , Mishra, D. K., & Behari ,Kunj. (2009). Graftcopolymerization of N-vinyl formamide on to sodium carboxymethylcellulose and study of its swelling, metal ion sorption and flocculation behavior. Carbohydrate Polymers, 75 (2009), 604-611,
9. Tripathy, J. , Mishra, D. K., Yadav,M. Sand, A. & Behari , Kunj. (2009). Modification of K-Carrageenan by Graft Copolymerization of methacrylic acid - Synthesis and Applications. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 114 (6) (2009), 3896-390.
10. Tripathy, J. , Mishra, D. K., Srivastava, A. Mishra, M. M & Behari , Kunj. (2008) Synthesis of Partially Carboxymethylated guar gum – g – 4-Vinyl pyridine and study of its water swelling, metal ion sorption and flocculation behaviour. Carbohydrate Polymers. 72(2008), 462-472.
Polymer Nanocomposites for Biomedical and Biotechnology Applications Jasaswini Tripathy (2017) , Springer ISBN 978-3-662-53515-8, lSBN 978-3-662-53517-2 (eBook)